What do you think about this little Owl guy from the "Owl Together Now" Stamp Set? I ended up making him pop using 3 different layers...here are the detailed directions:
1. Stamp Owl and branch on white CS (2.25" x 4") and color.
2. Stamp Owl two more times on scrap white CS and color in.
3. Cut out 1 Owl and use dimensionals to adhere him to top of owl base.
4. Punch out Owl eyes from second Owl and adhere them with dimensionals to layered owl. You'll need to cut the dimensionals to make this look neat.
5. Make sure to add Dazzling Diamonds using Two-Way Clue to the tips of the wings, feet, and leaves!
Colors used: Old Olive, Certainly Celery (leaves), Close to Cocoa & Creamy Caramel (branch and owl body), Rose (Glasses), More Mustard (Feet & Beak), Barely Banana (Eyes)