Thursday, March 5, 2009

Help Wanted

Calling all of my Stampin' Up! stampers! I am looking for stampers to create sample cards for me to share on my blog. I will pay either cash or product for samples, and the cards don't even have to be physically sent to me - they can just be a relatively high-quality photo of your card. That's right - get paid for your ideas and keep your finished product. See the details below, and email me at stampersally@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Details:

- All products on cards or projects must be current Stampin' Up! product, except for decorative items (vase, cup, tin, etc.).

- Card cannot be CASE'd from another site, but could be from my downline's own blog or customer's personal blog. Must be your own creation. If any card photos are taken from another website without permission, you will not receive payment for your card.

- Accepted submissions will be paid $2.50 in product or $1.50 in cash (check via mail). Please let me know which one you choose upon submission. There will be a limit on the number of submissions per stamper, but I have not determined this yet. Potentially 4-7 per week, depending on the interest this receives. I retain the right to accept or deny any submissions for any reason, but will not publish your card if I do not pay you for it. If you submit a card, you grant me use of the card photo per the payment structure above.

- Photos must have an all-white background and be in keeping with my current photo "look" (let me know if you need tips on how to photo...its really simple and I'd be happy to share my technique with you)

- Submittors must either be in my downline or one of my active customers (placed an order(s) totalling $50 or more in the last 6 months). If you aren't a current member of my downline, you are welcome to join, or place a product order to qualify for this opportunity.

- Card must be a best-effort card - not necessarily complicated, but something that is cute and up-to-date. Simple is absolutely okay, but it needs to be polished and have a "wow" factor.

No comments: