Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Urban Oasis Shadow Box

Here is our March Club meeting 3-D item - a cute shadow box made with Urban Oasis paper and the cute Butterfly Die with the Big Shot. O found the shadowboxes at Michaels.

This club meeting will feature this 3-D item, a cute Scrapbook page using the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit and a cute Thank You or Birthday card. Make sure to check out my Help Wanted Ad - you can earn free Stampin' Up! product or cash for each of your published designs. And best of all - all you need to submit is a picture!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute - you did it again with your simple but very cute stuff - Lily

Nancy Riley said...

Incredibly CUTE idea! Very creative!

KMurray said...

This is awesome.

Tracey Old said...

Very cool idea, love it.

Mary Fish said...

Fantastic. I found you today on Nancy Riley's blog as a top pick. What beautiful work! Hugs, Mary

Mrs. Clapp said...

REALLY LOVE IT--Even before I saw it I was thinking of using this idea for my memory boxes, no I am sure of it!! Can't wait!!