Our stamp club meeting calendar begins on Wednesday, October 22nd for a new season of lovely stamped projects. You can come to make a card, a 3-D item, and a scrapbook page from 7pm to 9pm at my house, or you can receive this kit in the mail. This month's theme is Christmas, and each month will vary depending on the season and newly available products.
How does it work?
- Each club is a group of 6 people who commit to place a $25.00 order (before tax & shipping) each month for 6 months. Upon joining, you receive a free Idea Book & Catalog, and mini catalogs as they are released. Long Distance Club Members Only: You will pay a separate charge shipping charge each month for the project kit and merchandise. This will be invoiced to you via paypal. All shipping costs will be kept as low as possible!
- Each member gets to be the hostess one of these 6 months and will earn hostess benefits. Local club only: Each hostess will bring a small snack for the meeting, and I will have a lovely gift for them in return.
- You are guaranteed a minimum of $15.00 in catalog merchandise and one free hostess stamp set during your month. (These are the minimum benefits of a $150 workshop.) Often, sales for the month are much more, due to the fact that the hostess can collect outside orders to boost her sales total.
How to join:
1) Local clubbers - Call me or email if you want to join the club. I will start multiple clubs, depending on demand.
2) Long-distance clubbers - Email your name to me and I'll put your name on a list. Once this list has 6 names, I'll let you know via email, and we will start our club!