Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Candy Jar

Here is a cute little jar that I filled with Peanut M&Ms for one of my stamp club members. Can you guess who gets this? I found this jar at Hobby Lobby for $1.99 and it just screamed for a scallop circle on the top with a monogram. What do you all think?

The winner (and only poster!!) is Alexsmom! Congrats - please send me an email with your address and I'll ship your stamp set right to you. Now, feel free to add comments to the last post, everyone...unless you haven't read or seen Twilight...then you're probably just thinking I'm crazy. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

nrjordan said...

Edward or Jacob? That's seriously a question. Edward - without a doubt. I laughed when Jen said you also tried to get her to go! I wanted to go to a movie to get popcorn - you should have called me! I'm just glad you didn't go too late. We should try to go to Bride Wars next week. What do you think?