Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Raspberry Tart Card Set

Here is a card and envelope set made using the new Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper and Rose Red. I've decided that this new paper is my favorite. I like it for Valentine's Day, scrapbooking girly functions (baby showers, etc), and even for card sets, like this one.

If you would like to buy the materials to make this set, I am selling kits to make 6 of these cards, including matching envelopes and a clear box to store/give them in. You'll get 2 cards each of 3 designs, and all will use the Raspberry Tart DSP. They will not come with stamped images, but you can substitue almost any image for the flower and any horizontal greeting for the "Thank You". Each kit is $12 plus shipping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one a lot! Very pretty and I like the color combination. Clever use of ribbon. Appropriate for many girly events.