Oh, it's great to be back making cute projects! Just said goodbye to family and friends and headed down to the stamp room to work on a couple of little things for the Valentine's promotion. Here is a small note card and envelope to package with a gift for someone special. Instructions follow:
1.Take a Small Whisper White envelope and tuck the flap inside.
2.Cut a piece of Candy Lane Designer Paper into a 3-1/8" x 2" rectangle and attach to back of envelope (pocket side).
3. Cut a piece of Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon and knot around pocket.
4. Mount a piece of 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" Whisper White cardstock on a 3"x3" piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock.
5. Stamp Hearts from Love You Much in Riding Hood Red on scrap paper and punch out.
6. Affix to upper left of card and stamp "Friend to Friend" on upper right.
7. Using Two-Way Glue, add Dazzling Diamonds to Hearts.
8. You're done!