Here is a cute see-through tag I made using the "I Wish" kit, acetate, rub-ons and ribbon. Here are the detailed directions:
1. Cut 2 sheets of DSP to 3" x 4".
2. Snip corner off one sheet of paper.
3. Flip to other side and cut opposite corner. Trace this tag onto remaining piece of paper to get perfect corners.
4. Punch hole with Square Punch into bottom of tag.
5. Cut 2x2" transparancy sheet and center over hole, adhere between tag layers.
6. Add rub-on to window.
7. Punch two holes in top of tag and thread one end of ribbon through each. Knot in center and snip ends. You're done!