Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Retro Fresh Cupcake!

Howdy, everybody! Can I just say how excited I am about the new dies that are in the Spring-Summer Idea Book & Catalog? You are going to see some amazing projects in the next weeks using these dies - I have had so much fun making them.

In addition, remember that Sale-A-Bration has started, which means fantastic items FREE with every increment of $50 that you purchase. So, if you collect orders that total $150, you get 3 FREE SAB products, a Level I Hostess Set, and $15 in FREE merchandise - and a FREE Idea Book! It's a great time to have a catalog party! Send me an email if you would like me to mail you a SAB brochure, so that you can look at it in your hands.

Also, make sure you register as a "Follower" on my blog (bottom left hand side)...I'll be announcing a neat new blog candy in a few weeks for my Followers!

No comments: