Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ski Slope - Bliss!

We have a little neighbor who just loves Bliss candy, so I designed this cute little holder to package 4 of them! I used the set that I got FREE from my upline to make the little sign on the front, and I can't get enough of the striped ribbon in our new In-Colors. Here are the directions for the holder:

1. Cut one sheet of chocolate chip, 3" x 7 3/4".
2. Score at 3", 3 3/8", 6 3/8", 6 3/4" and fold.
3. Attach 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Ski Slope DSP to front.
4. Attach a 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Ski Slope DSP to inside flap.
5. Cut and attach a 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of coordinating colored card stock to inside.
6. Attach 4 Bliss candy inside with glue dots to this piece.
7. Tie ribbon around front of holder, decorate with stamped image and you're done!

Don't forget about the Christmas Card Contest, only 5 days left!!

No comments: