Isn't this Snow Globe card amazing! We made this at our demo shoebox swap and I think this is totally elegant. The snow globe looks beautiful in person. Don't forget, you have 2 days left to enter the Card Contest, and the sale ends Monday!!Here are the directions to make the snow globe portion of the card:
1. Stamp your design on a circular piece of cardstock.
2. Color in design like normal.
3. Apply Versamark all over circle and apply Glassy Glaze Clear Embossing Powder all over it.
4. Heat to emboss.
5. Apply Versamark over bottom portion and add chunky glitter to bottom only.
6. Heat just a little bit on bottom.
7. Apply Versamark over entire circle again, add Glassy Glaze Embossing Powder and heat.
8. You're done!