Hey everyone! Don't forget that there is a new Mini Starter Kit Promotion Now - Only $99 to join! Simply log on to stampersally.stampinup.net and enter my recruiting password, stampersally, in the section under Join Now! Here are the details:
Promotion Dates: June 1-30, 2010
Promotion Details:Potential recruits can join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator for just $99 when they purchase a special Mini Starter Kit.
Mini Starter Kit Contents (All items below are recommended, but a new recruit can substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.)
*Sneak peek items!
The Mini Starter Kit also includes the same business supplies that are in the standard Starter Kit; no alternative selections can be made for business items. Contents are listed below:
- Getting Started DVD
- Getting Started Guide
- Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
- 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
- Recruit Folders (5)
- Recruit Brochures (20)
- Hostess Brochure (20)
- Hostess Benefits Form (10)
- Customer Order Form (50)
Things to Remember:
- All Mini Starter Kit order forms must arrive at Stampin' Up! (in office) by Wednesday, June 30, 2010, to qualify for the promotion and for any 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! year promotions, incentives, or awards.Forms should be mailed toStampin' Up!PO Box 550Riverton, UT 84065-0550
- Online IDAs may be submitted through Wednesday, June 30, 2010; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Prospective recruits may still purchase the standard Starter Kit OR the Digital+ Starter Kit instead of the promotional Mini Starter Kit, but many items in these regular-priced kits are scheduled to retire at the end of June.
- Recommended catalog products are included in the Mini Starter Kit. However, just like our standard and Digital+ Starter Kits, recruits can select alternate items. For example: An alternate stamp set of equal or lesser value, An alternate color assortment of card stock of equal or lesser value , An alternate color of Classic Stampin' Pad of equal or lesser value , An alternate neutral pack of card stock of equal of lesser value
- Regardless of which Starter Kit a June recruit chooses, she will receive a free box of 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogs during the first part of July. These catalogs will ship separately from her Starter Kit.
- Recruits who purchase the Mini Starter Kit can still add the Stampin' Memories Add-On for $50; however, many of these items are set to retire at the end of June. This will be noted on the Mini Starter Kit order form.
- Recruits who join Stampin' Up! by purchasing the Mini Starter Kit are eligible for any programs available to a new recruit. This includes but is not limited to Extra 10% Instant Income offer, Stampin' Start, and the opportunity to purchase a Business Booster Kit.
- A starter kit order form for the Mini Starter Kit will be available for download on the Demonstrator Web Site.
- The Mini Starter Kit is not available for purchase by active demonstrators. This kit is only available for new recruits.