Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Goals

Hello Everyone! I thought I'd share my goals with you for the rest of 2009...and a little note.

I'm so excited to welcome the newest member of my team, Laura! Our demonstrator meetings have truly been wonderful. I feel like we are all making great new stamping friends and really learning from each other. I feel great when I can reward my downline with presents I bring back from Convention, awards for performance, and make and take projects during meetings.

I also appreciate the time and energy they put in to preparing their shoebox swap cards and getting ready for presenting topics. Having a connected downline has always been important to me - sharing the love of stamping is a big motivator. We are even connecting with our long-distance members well, sharing shoebox swaps and make and takes (and presents!).

My goal for the balance of 2009 is to build my team even further - adding two people to my group to promote to Manager! Let me know if you are curious about the business opportunity or are interested in joining our group for fun as a hobby demo. Both are welcome and appreciated...drop me a line...I think joining our team will be a decision you will be proud to have made!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love you, girlfriend!!!