Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recruiting Special - July ONLY!

Hello Everyone! As Convention nears, I am getting so excited. My goal was to make Senior Supervisor before Convention (though I should have shared this with you all much earlier!!). I am ONE recruit away from my goal, and therefore, am offering a wonderful special.

In addition to the option of joining Stampin' Up! for just $85 starting on July 15th (my birthday!) (which includes wonderful stamping supplies - see this post), I will be giving away $50 in your choice of FREE Stampin' Up! product to the folks that join my downline in July. Isn't this a great opportunity?!? You can have all of the benefits of being a demonstrator in my downline (see here) and enjoy extra product to use for yourself or to help kick-start your business. I love my hobby and business demos equally!

As a reminder to my downline, make sure to send me your orders, if you have won performance bonuses this quarter!!

No comments: