Sunday, May 31, 2009

Christmas Card Club

Hello Stampers! Per the request of my AWESOME Stamp Club ladies, I am starting a Christmas Card club class - and I have BLOG CANDY so keep reading. Each month, you will receive the supplies to make 5 of the same gorgeous Christmas card (including envelopes) for just $15. I'll put this club together for July, August, September, October, November and before the holiday season begins, you'll have 25 great cards to send to your family and friends. Our first meeting will be held on July 5th and will be held on the 1st Sunday of each month.

We'll have the club meeting at my house, but I haven't forgotten my long-distance gals! If you would like to participate remotely, you'll get the same supplies shipped to you and pay just $5 shipping. If you join for the entire long-distance program (5 months) at once, you pay the $75 for the class and just one month of shipping for $5 - I'll pay for the rest of the shipping charges! Local customers - just email me when you would like to sign up. Long-distance ladies - please click on a Paypal button below. If you would like 2 or more sets of the cards , simply add additional quantities to your order - shipping is tiered for multiple sets of cards. Remember to purchase the stamp set if you do not have it if you are a long-distance customer from my Stampin' Up! website.

All orders must be placed by the 15th of the previous month, so you have until June 15th to preorder the July kit! Photos of the first card will be posted by June 10th, each subsequent card will be posted at the beginning of the month prior.

My BLOG CANDY is this - one winner of the July kit will be chosen from everyone who comments on this post. Tell me what you're current plans are for the Fourth of July. Even if it is just sitting around the house.
Christmas Club Type
Month

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The 4th we will be in Joplin MO watching Ryan compete in the Regional Jr Olympics. Bummed that I'll miss the 1st month, I promise to make it in August!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! The 4th will be my annual pool party with family and friends. Love you blog - try to visit at least once or twice a week.

LAURA said...

I will be home STAMPING!!!

ThreadCatcher said...

On the 4th we will be starting our summer vacation at the lake. Sure to have food, boating and a bonfire for all the family and friends who can make it. jmniffer

Naomi said...

We will probably just hang around the house, bbq and relax. I will be there for sure on Sunday.

Kate said...

We'll be in KC just home from a trip to CA. Plus its our wedding anniversary :)